>Personal Health >WIC >Application
To apply for WIC:
- If you live in Orange County Florida you can call the local WIC office at 407-648-6853.
- Tell the staff at the local WIC office that you want to apply for the WIC program. They will make an appointment to find out if you qualify for WIC.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Bring each family member who is applying to receive WIC services.
- Bring proof of all income for everyone in the household (before taxes and deductions are taken out).
- Bring one proof of where you live
- Bring one proof of identification for you and one proof of identification for any infant or child applying for WIC
- For each woman, infant, and child applying for WIC, you will need:
- A recent height and weight measurement (no older than 60 days), and
- hemoglobin or hematocrit blood test results (not required for infants under 9 months).
- Ask your doctor or health clinic to fill out this health information on a WIC Medical Referral Form or, the WIC office will help you get this health information.
- A Social Security Number for each person applying for WIC, if available.
- An immunization (shot) record for each child.