>Personal Health >HIV >Services >Immunology Clinic
Purpose: to provide the best clinical services for clients who are HIV positive.
Before your first visit:
- Obtain eligibility by making an appointment with our Eligibility Office 407-836-2505.
- Have an initial laboratory blood draw
What to expect on your first visit:
- Your visit may take an hour or more to complete depending on your health status and what types of additional services you may need.
- You will need to provide a complete medical history.
- You will receive a physical examination.
- You will review your lab results with your provider and discuss what they mean to your current diagnosis.
- You will discuss any other health issues with your provider such as, substance abuse, alcohol abuse, hypertension, diabetes etc.
- Your medical provider may order lab tests that can be drawn during this visit or schedule a follow-up appointment.
- Referrals may be written for you to obtain services outside our clinical setting.
- The provider who sees you on your first visit will be your primary care provider, however, there may be times when primary care provider is not available and another provider will assist you.
- Adherence counseling and case management will be offered.
Lab results are NEVER provided over the phone. Only in person.