May is Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month and the Orange County Health Department, Office of Community Health, is pleased to a announce their poster contest for middle and high school students, grades 6 – 12. First place winner will receive $50 in gift cards and second place winner will receive a $25 gift card. The winning entry will be used to promote teen pregnancy prevention awareness to students throughout Orange County.
Rules and Specifications:
- Theme of the poster must be Teen Pregnancy Prevention What does Teen Pregnancy Prevention mean to you?
- One entry per student. No group projects.
- Title Card 4 x 6 must be included with each poster. Student’s name, grade, age, school, address and telephone number should be on the card.
- Poster size: Should not be larger than 11” x 17”
- Artwork may be hand-drawn, painted, or computer-generated.
- All posters should be sent to Jennifer Howell Orange County Health Department, 6101 Lake Ellenor Drive, Orlando, Fl 32809 by May 28, 2010.
- Expression of theme, “Teen Pregnancy Prevention”
- Correct Spelling
- Follow guidelines
Questions: Contact Jennifer Howell at: 407-858-1400 x1220
Official Rules (PDF 59kb)
Tell Us What You Think